The center offers a comprehensive assessment of the child's ability to think, process information and learn. Follow-up treatment is not provided in this center so that the parent can be assured that they are receiving an independent evaluation of their child's ability. When the child needs therapy or tutoring, referrals to appropriate specialists are made by the treating neuropsychologist.
Our services include testing to determine:
- A child's intellectual strengths and weaknesses
- If a child is gifted
- Whether there is an attention problem or memory disorder present
- If an individual has Dyslexia
- If there is an information processing disorder present
- If there is any subtle learning issue that would negatively impact a child's ability to perform in an academic environment
If you are interested in any of the above or
have specific questions you would like addressed,
please progress next to:
Please continue to enjoy your visit.